TheResurrectionTheResurrection

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Great Work!

Nice work. I especially like how you matched the whistling sound in the music with the character animation and the anime/manga like short switches of the overall drawing style. Nice dramaturgy with the montage, nothing too long or too short. Only reason why I don't give a ten, is that the general topic might be a little played out respectively there is room for a bit more relevancy storywise. But the twist in the end hasn't been done yet as far as i know so great work.

Regarding Dojang's comment I agree with Lenteja.

Madness: Origins Madness: Origins

wtf

This was quite well animated, with nice camera angles and stuff, didn't really like the drawing style which looked a little sloppy. The story is quite wtf. That's supposed to be the madness guy??? He doesn't even shoot??? This is quite an newgrounds - self referential thing, I don't think it's sensible to mess around with the characters like that.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great Game! But I wanna go for a million!

Awesome and addicting game, great graphics and sound. With the update you scaled down the distances... A few hours ago I went for 998.923 feet. Now I go barely over 200.000. Seems to me the turtle slows down earlier. Also going insanely high (Over 1.000 out of screen) has become possible. I don't get it. 100.000 is no challenge with advanced equipment, but reaching 500.000 seems impossible. Your update killed my long time motivation. Change it back!!!1111EinsElf

Billy Suicide Billy Suicide

Nice one

Now this is something new. Quite hard to figure out how to achieve a high score though. Is it possible to get more than a handjob?

Blue Roses (BC Remix) Blue Roses (BC Remix)

Beautiful

This makes me feel like I can achieve anything I want. I've been listening to this song while skiing, while walking home in the sun after winning a poker game or after having sex. Some people expressed the opinion that it needs more variety but I think it's constancy is what makes it so great. I love the way how basically only the sound changes and therefore different harmonics appear in the foreground. Perfect style. Minimal Trance House. Don't change it.

The Farm: page 1 The Farm: page 1

Love it! The Mise en scène works really well, making the depicted scenes perfectly clear, while retaining a hint of abnormity. The character design is powerful (the wife's eyebrows lol), and I like the way the panels are arranged. My general impression is you knew exactly what you did when drew this. Storywise I am intrigued to the max!!! Where/when is/will be the rest of this?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

You can find the rest of the comic here: http://middlefingerrings.newgrounds.com/art/

Thanks for reading!